How Mobile Phone Caused Horrible Death to Owner

Phone belongs to Thiral in Thailand threw his family members in to serious mourn last week, this is because it caused his death horribly.
According to our source Thiral a young man of 22 years found motionless after fixed his phone for charging, it was his mother who first noticed the incident as she heard something blow inside her son’s room,.
It is told that, after she got into the room found Thiral dead on his bed while phone still fixing with  charger but bluster,  by looking at him again she realized his face was also nearly got smashed.
On illuminating the unprecedented incident, an expert professed that this occur followed by electrocutions and continue using it while phone is charging, particularly android phones. According to him, this showed that Mr. Thiral presumably was using the phone when it blows up.